Monday, February 14, 2011

I Want to Be The Guy (Very Hard mode) - Part 4 / 5

Please enable comments, or at least read this description before commenting. I Want to Be The Guy is a tough game ridiculed in Multimedia Fusion 2 by "Kayin". You can watch the game here: kayin.pyoko.org For more details on the race, read the comments of the first video. This video contains segments 20-25 Here are some comments on each segment: 20: [N / A] - I actually lost my entry into this segment, because I accidentally deleted. There was only one room, though, and notwith a particularly interesting tricks. www.youtube.com 21: 0.00 bis 02.37 Clock - Probably the most difficult segment, according to the game If you're curious, you can video of Niko's here. Minecart the race can sometimes really cheap, and everything is above dodging Spike is still difficult, no matter how many times you do it. I was very pleased to finally reach the save point. 22: from 2.37 bis 05.28 Clock - The Dragon boss was very difficult the first time I fought, but I think I've learned to dodgeyellow devil is to attack. It 's more likely to glitch a lot when I was struggling to Hard mode, but this time it is not. Hmm. Also to start a glitchy video at the end of the segment. 23: 5.28 bis 07.02 Clock - There are a couple of seconds at the beginning where you screwed up, but all I did was activated directly in the fire. This is one of those segments in which there are many hard tricks, but nothing that deserves a special mention. The labyrinth is a lot easier than I remembered, as well. 24: 08:55 a clock from 7.02 - SameHow ...

amazon to Pigg http://thisishowweparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment