Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bioshock Gameplay: Andrew Ryan Plot Twist

WARNING: Extreme Spoilers The comparison of players with Andrew Ryan, Rapture's founder, about 2 / 3 in the game and leading the premium. Do not look if you have not played Bioshock, and not the plot ruined for you! You could jump in the movie about halfway through the notification of the original recording de-synchronized audio and video, so I went back, which included specific scene and continues where the original left off. Nothing is missing!Playing on Hard on my computer, recorded with FRAPS. For those seeking a better version with the Atlas address, here it is: www.youtube.com still quite dark, but I can not do much about it that there is a dark scene! But I turn the brightness a bit 'fair and adjust my settings so that some see it, hopefully, easier for those with darker monitor like mine. Have fun!

amazon to Pigg http://thisishowweparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment