Monday, November 22, 2010

Splinter Cell Speed Run Part 3 - Defense Ministry

This is a speed run for Splinter Cell. This is the PC version. I did not do this speed run. I got it from www.speeddemosarchive.com. I got it for all those Splinter Cell fans out there, and non-fans alike. So please don't accuse me of copyright infringement, or plagurism. Enjoy. Best time on PC version: Hard mode 1:35:00 by Jeff 'Lord Revan' Richardson on 16.09.05. Author's comments: This is my third speed run. I did two Kotor speed runs and felt like moving on to something different. Splinter Cell is a game that I absolutely love. I got it free with my video card and loved it ever since. This is a straight speed run. I don't try to avoid alarms, except where necessary. I looked at the run for the playstation that was up, but I found that there was little I could learn form it. The levels are quite different and he did a no alarm run. Level One: Training. This is an annoying level that is presents little speed running opportunities. The only real trick is jumping off the platform. The rest is just memorizing what you can get away with. Level Two: Police Station. Pretty easy level. Hardest part is the two guards talking to the drunk. I got really lucking with the shooting. Most of my kills were with one shot. Worst part was hooting that damn camera. It took me fice shots to do it. I can't believe I missed the guy at the computer. That never happened before, but it led to a more exciting finish with me having to kill the two guys in the next room. Level Three: Defense ...

amazon to Pigg http://thisishowweparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment