Monday, August 23, 2010

What is Computer Games and PSP Games Reviewed


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Without a doubt one of the most growing fields of the entertainment industry continues to be the computer games industry. The PC (Personal Computer) has developed into a total entertainment package with movies, music, games and more. Along with this growth has developed the personal games consoles. One of the most successful of these is the PSP - Playstation Portable - because of its small size yet capability to play games, music and movies.

One of the best things I ever did was buy my son a PSP for Christmas - he loves it. And like all parents - striving for quiet time - it is a great attention holder. On top of that I can use it for disciple - i.e. you can't play on your PSP - is as greater a punishment as a smack or other punishments. Thankfully my son's are on the whole very well behaved and after they finish their homework I like to reward them with time to do what they want to do. Often this is the PSP. The PSP games often variety and cost value. How often do I hear? Dad can I have a new PSP game. However as a parent how do you know what games are worth buying?

That is where it is nice to have a website - or in this case a blog that reviews computer and PSP games. I created the blog - computer games and PSP games reviewed to give a short review on the games we brought and how we found them. While many are games my son enjoys I have to be honest - I love playing with the PSP as well and their are some games - like the Godfather - which I play but would never let my son play until he is older. On top of that their are other PSP utilities like passport to London and other cities that I have brought and reviewed - because the computer and PSP have developed not just into a games machine - but a total entertainment package.

amazon to Pigg http://thisishowweparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment