Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Searching For a Quality A320 Flight Simulator?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


It's like searching for a needle in a haystack when you are trying finding a good quality flight simulator game, it's even harder to find the best A320 flight simulator on the market.

The U.S. gaming industry has long overlooked the A320 in favor of the further trendy Boeing models, which has left supporters of the A320 and its sort, including the A319, A318, and A321, out in the cold. This has at last been rectified with the launch of Flight Pro Sim, a game which includes the ever popular Boeing, but also contains a quantity of Airbus models for enthusiasts to drool over.

One of the first aircrafts I took for a spin in the Flight Pro Sim game was the well liked model in the Airbus brand, the A320. Experiencing the A320 flight simulator for the first time I was especially impressed with the splendid quality of it and if you are a admirer of the A320 then I think you will be of the same opinion with me.

The A320's large standard cockpit design was the first thing that grabbed me I couldn't in fact concentrate on where to start. With the bigger jumbo jets having a large body you can feel the better operating of the A320 in the air straight away.

My first flight in the A320 flight simulator was brilliant and I began my trip in the home of the Airbus Headquarters, Paris. It truly felt like I was flying over the city as I zipped past the Eiffel Tower, and the city looked exceedingly impressive while all lit up at night.

If you decide to use the on line mode of the game then you will spot that the A320 is very busy and the A320 is so admired and it's good to spot and Flight Pro Sim does it justice. If you've been searching for a cracking A320 flight simulator for months or even years, I can happily report that your wait has ultimately come to an end, with Flight Pro Sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment